It can be confusing to determine when and how often to use daily face care products, to begin with, in the following article instructions:
We all wish to have the best daily routine for oily skincare for healthy and radiant skin, by continuous care with the best daily skincare routine and follow the daily face care steps. The correct arrangement of application of skincare products helps to get the most out of your daily face care regime.
Here is everything you need to know about daily face care, day and night, and the right arrangement
Daily face care steps in the morning
For a daily face care routine in the morning, follow these steps:
1- A cleansing face wash
When you wake up in the morning, start your daily face care routine with a little warm water, then wash the face with a gentle cleanser suitable for your skin type.
Toner helps neutralize the skin’s pH after using a cleanser and has a system that delivers antioxidants into the pores of the skin. Experts believe you can skip toner in your daily face care routine.
3- Antioxidant serum
They are very rich in nutrients, minerals, and vitamins that treat many problems, so it is best to keep them as close as possible to the surface of the skin as they help eliminate skin irritation and reduce the damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
4- Eye cream
Regular use of eye cream in daily face care helps maintain skin elasticity, reduce fine lines under the eyes, and prevent collagen loss.
5- Treatment for spots and acne
You must check the product packaging to find out how to apply it, and most often this type of treatment works on drying the skin, so apply it to the required places only, and you must wait 3 hours before applying the next product until the active substance completes the action in it.
Everyone needs a moisturizer in addition to those with oily skin to provide flexibility, get rid of dryness, and to protect the skin from harsh external conditions, sun, weather, and chemicals.
Sunscreen is the last step in your daily face care routine in the morning. It is used to block ultraviolet rays and it is recommended to use a sunblock containing zinc to provide greater effectiveness and absorption after moisturizer.
8- Steps for daily face care at night
The night routine of daily face care is ideal to get the maximum number of nutrients as the skin regenerates and repairs itself during the sleeping hours.
To get daily face care at night, do the following:
1- Face lotion
Use a cleanser that helps remove makeup residues, such as an oil-based face cleanser, then use a water-based cleanser to get rid of oil and dirt stuck in your pores.
2- Skin lightening serum
You can use serums that contain alpha-hydroxy to get rid of dead skin cells and stimulate collagen building, and there are some types of serums that contain retinol, which is one of the forms of vitamin A that reduces visible spots and wrinkles, which is recommended to be used only at night.
3- Eye cream
You can apply the eye cream again at night to train the skin around the eyes to deal with the active ingredients in it.
4- Facial oils
It is an additional boost for more moisture, especially as you used some medicinal products that cause dryness to your skin, and it is preferable to apply them at night.
The best tips for daily face care
Here are some tips to get the best results for daily face care in the following:
- Make sure to apply sunscreen multiple times as part of the daily routine, and that the protective factor is broad-spectrum, and to apply it on non-sunny days as well.
- Washing the face in two steps, the first to remove make-up and impurities with a gentle cleanser, and the second time with a lotion designed to treat skin problems.
- Apply a moisturizer right after cleansing when your skin is still damp as this gives your skin more vitality.
- Massage your face while moisturizing and cleansing to boost blood circulation and get a more youthful complexion.
- Apply products to your face in the correct order and follow the rule of applying products from lightest to heaviest textures.
- Avoid sleeping with makeup on your face, as this clogs pores and increases the likelihood of acne.
- Read the label on skincare products and check the ingredient list for harmful ingredients to avoid.
- Do not try many new products at the same time, even if you have allergy symptoms, it is easy for you to determine which product is causing this.