How many times have you heard a friend complain that her skin is oily, which does not make her feel comfortable? All the time, her skin asks her for special and extra care, not only that, but she suffers from the appearance of pimples and pimples most of the time. For me, many of my friends suffer from this, and although my skin is not oily, I felt a great deal of pain for them.
How hard it is to find your skin is prone to pimples all the time! I know very well that you are thinking now that I will definitely tell you about ways to cleanse and take care of the skin. But I also know very well that if you have this skin or suffer from one of those close to you, you have become well-memorized steps for cleaning oily skin. But what I will talk to you about today is a number of natural recipes that you can resort to getting rid of oily skin pimples.
Lemon recipe for treating oily skin pills
It is known that lemon helps kill bacteria, and therefore it is a good option for those with oily skin, as it works as a natural cleanser for the face, just apply the following steps to enjoy its effectiveness.
- Squeeze a lemon and put its juice in a bowl.
- Put a cotton ball in the juice and pass it over the place of the pills.
- Leave the lemon juice on the face overnight.
- Wash your face the next morning.
If you have sensitive skin, avoid applying this recipe and look at the following recipes and choose from them.
Aloe Vera Gel Recipe
Aloe vera gel is included in many recipes for hair and skin, and it is also a savior for those with oily skin.
- Take enough aloe vera gel.
- Apply it on the affected skin.
- Leave it on for a few minutes, then wash it off.
You can repeat the previous recipe twice a day to get better results.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, so you can use it to treat acne.
- Put drops of tea tree oil in a small bowl.
- Dilute young man’s tree oil with drops of clove oil.
- Apply the oil mixture to the grain with a clean cotton ball and leave it until absorbed by your skin.
Tomatoes for treating oily skin pimples
- Mash one tomato.
- Mix with it a teaspoon of sugar.
- Apply the mixture to the face and massage your face in circular motions.
- Leave the mixture on your face for 5 minutes to dry.
- After that, wash your face with warm water and dry it well.
- Mix half a cup of oats with half a cup of hot water.
- Add a tablespoon of molasses to the previous mixture.
- Massage your face with the previous mixture for 3 minutes, then leave it for about 15 minutes, and then wash it well with water.
- Put an amount of natural honey in a bowl.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in honey.
- Pass a cotton ball over the wart.
- Leave the honey on the pimples for a few minutes.
- Wash your face well afterward.
Egg white for treating oily skin pimples
- Hide an egg white well.
- Then apply it to your face.
- Leave it to dry on your skin.
- Wash your face after that with water well.
You can repeat the previous recipe about twice a week to get better results